- Packing out stock on shelves, facing off displays to ensure they look well, replenishing/filling gaps, stock rotation if working with food items.
- Providing friendly welcomes & assistance to all Mr. Price customers at all times.
- Operating tills, carrying out cashier duties.
- Providing the highest possible standard of customer service at all times.
- Maximizing sales by providing customers with info on our special offers.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of shop floor and other areas.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- A friendly, approachable and personable manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance record.
- Flexibility and willingness to provide assistance to management in terms of hours and availability. May be required to work early mornings, late nights, weekends, & bank holidays.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for fully flexible sales assistants
What We Offer
Employee Assistance Programme
Bike To Work Scheme
Career Advancement Opportunities
Part- Time Contract
Flexible working week 5 out of 7 days