Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team on all HR-related duties.
- Form and maintain employee records.
- Update the internal database.
- Accurately analyse HR data/ HR reports to identify trends and key concerns to aid management reviews.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies, processes and programs.
- Complete ad-hoc HR projects as required.
- Provide updates relating to HR legislation.
- Complete Monthly HR Audits.
- Work closely with HR Manager on HR issues.
- Assist with recruitment, sourcing candidates, and scheduling interviews as required.
- Assist with Company Open days & inductions.
What we are looking for?
- Minimum 2- years HR experience
- HR Degree or related qualification
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience creating & analysing reports
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Previous experience working on Hr information system
- CIPD certification
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallaght