Candidates will be organised, efficient & consistent.
Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training.
Would like experience working in retail?
We have the job for you!
- Ensuring that all deliveries received by the stores and warehouses are booked in prioritising urgent and seasonal deliveries.
- Planning ahead in order to eliminate delays as much as possible. Pre-booking deliveries and book in for the best date that suits Mr.Price.
- Following up on all missed deliveries and re-booking them.
- Compiling the daily collections list and ensuring it is completed by a set deadline.
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork has been completed for containers due in and collections are organised in a timely fashion.
- Compiling weekly reports.
- General Admin such as answering phones& emails.
- Ad-hoc duties to suit the needs of the business.
- Administrative experience (at least 1-2 years)
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and think on your feet
What We Offer
- Staff Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Savings Club
- Educational Assistance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Flexible working week 5 out of 7 days
Job Category: Administrative Customer service Office role
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallaght